Pancakes with Raspberries, Lemon and Sugar
Pancakes to serve 2
1 1/2 cups Healthy Baker low FODMAP flour
3 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoon white sugar
1 1/4 cups milk (lactose free cows milk or soy protein milk if you’d prefer)
1 egg or egg replacer (I was out of eggs so used egg replacer)
Butter or oil for frying
A few tsp of caster sugar
A couple of raspberries
1. In a large bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar.
2. Make a well in the center and pour in the milk and egg and mix until smooth.
3. Heat a lightly oiled or buttered (my preference) frying pan over medium high heat.
4. Pour the batter onto the frying pan, you can make them as big or small as you’d like
5. Once bubbles form and burst on pancakes, they’re ready to flip. The other side won’t need as much time
6. Serve with your favourite toppings - I love lemon and sugar and a couple of raspberries:) .