Homemade granola can be made in bulk, the following is enough for two people for half of the week. You can double or triple the ingredients, you just may need two baking dishes to bake it on .
Ingredients to serve 8:
2 cups oats
3 tbs peanut butter
3 tbs maple syrup
1 tbs chia seeds
1/2 tbs linseeds
1. Preheat oven to 180
2. Place all ingredients in a bowl (minus 1 tbs maple syrup) and mix together
3. Transfer to baking tray lined with baking paper
4. Bake in oven for 10-15minutes or until light brown
5. Drizzle with extra maple syrup
6. Serve with Greek yoghurt and a dollop of extra peanut butter.
Note: Choose peanut butter that is as close to 100% peanuts as possible. I use Mayvers which only contains Peanuts and a little salt. For a stronger peanut butter you can try the dark roasted, it's divine!
Note: At the serve size above this is low FODMAP and is suitable for those on the low FODMAP diet